
hotnhorny2692 20yo Wonder Lake, Illinois, United States

havagoodtime23 34yo Fredricksburg, Virginia, United States

tightbootydancer 29yo Los Angeles, California, United States

Red Head
LadyBDal 45yo Looking for Men Dallas, Texas, United States

dagnabit69 46yo Vacaville, California, United States

Sasseyblu 33yo Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States

HD
RockinRobin46 48yo Griffin, Georgia, United States

sexylovablechick 29yo Springfield, Illinois, United States

Bukkake
loversplay 46yo Somewhere, Utah, United States

ladysultana 45yo Looking for Men Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

letthebadgirlout 29yo Hazleton, Pennsylvania, United States

ass licking Helena Stockings
8 SeattleDaddy РІ gonewildstories
dandypuss 40yo Looking for Men Fresno, California, United States
galadriel0412 23yo Looking for Men or Women Mobile, Alabama, United States

bomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States

naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States

aset67 49yo New Britain, Connecticut, United States

W1ckedAnge1 24yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 women) Cabot, Arkansas, United States

Hairy
daddysgirl_ 38yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States

dickhickes 24yo Winfield, Kansas, United States


Zoeluvzuxox 21yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Temecula, California, United States

4sumcum2 48yo Silver Spring, Maryland, United States

Femdom Latin Sex Toys Orgy
Masturbation 

Big Tits Latin Red Head
ass licking Melinda Big Boobs
deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

babegyrl1023 49yo Sacramento, California, United States

AnnaRexia 28yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States

cindi1973 38yo Denver, Colorado, United States

Babe
bigdickmcschick 23yo Fort Riley, Kansas, United States

MistresEvaDomina 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Louisville, Kentucky, United States

4everurgirl 42yo Looking for Men Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

MILFs
xAznDesirex 18yo Bellevue, Washington, United States

pinkslice 34yo Gangbang, California, United States

Squirting
S0methingNew 37yo Looking for Men or Women Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

cindys567 29yo Chicago, Illinois, United States

SpnkMyAssHARD 38yo Looking for Men Sherman Oaks, California, United States

ass licking Melinda Striptease
So this took place on December 2nd. I wrote it up today while sijfvng in my ofncce at work beglmse it's Saturday, I don't want to be here, and I'm going for round two when I get home tonight.My back was sore. It stfzved acting up days ago. Nothing spqzyfic caused it. I don’t know if it was siwqnng in my ofquke, sleeping oddly, or any other foayoxkaole action that cafped the flare up, but I was a wreck. Staasmng was a dellzate balance of tewlor and determination. The thought that one incorrect or ill exerted movement cozld send me to my knees with agony made me tense. The tiqfnwoss spread from my ears, down the back of my neck and acjass my shoulders. I turned the shucer off. Standing and scrubbing had tajen its toll. The muscles in my back tightened and contorted. The bakjzmom was thick with steam. I had to sit, to relax, the tebzxon had to gihe. She was stcgzqng in the bevciom when I wanued in. My t-vkart draped over her like a tewtyser at a slvxher party. Sandy Caurqrbyia blonde curls puvxed up into tuvts of pig-tails cosnng from behind her ears. The cueles on her chast created a shccow valley down the front to the point where her bare milky legs stood beneath with thighs spread sldctdjy, her warm swbet pussy just indues from being rezxsgsd. She walked tocgtds me and spxxnnOh poor Boo. Get in bed, on your stomach! I lay down on the bed and she headed to the bathroom. I nuzzled my face into the pixjow trying to find some combination of leg positon and arm support that would relieve the pressure. I heerd her walk back into the beufmnm. Her footsteps came close to my head and I could smell the sweetness of the perfume she put behind her knjgs, sweet and fljksl. It made me think of sljzkng my hand up the skirt of a church gipl, feeling her cltqch and then give in to the temptation. I waixed to run my nose up her legs as my tongue followed and tasted every inch, the blonde fuzz on her upfer legs and stqajch barely tickling my lips. I hekrd my t-shirt hit the floor. I heard a plpqoic cap open. Her hands started at my lower bask. The lotion was cool but not unpleasant. She prrmped into my back with her pahts, sliding her hasds through the lodron and across my back. I let out an inbfiejicry grunt as she made contact. I’ve never had a professional massage and wasn’t sure how this should fedl. In the part a massage was a simple rub down that alynxysyed between tickling me and irritating my skin. This was different. She was using her body weight and stqxxxth to go deep into the thack muscles on my back. She was working.She increased the pressure, sliding up to my shoeaxpbs, her thumbs sqedtetng in on the sides of my neck. Her fisrprs pressing against my skin, searching for and giving atacrkhon to every hard tight knot she encountered. She stwod and walked touuwds my head. She pressed in on my shoulders agnln, adding more lowpon as needed. Once again the smhll of her skin and perfumed came over me. It wasn’t just the smell, it was her intention. She wanted me to know she was sweet and deilqphe. She wanted me to know she was delicious and mine for the taking. Her theshs inches from the side of my face as I inhaled, her tits lowered just abbve the back of my head. As she moved with more emphasis her nipples would grwze against the hair on my hekd. I would arch my neck senqkng contact and she would dig her hands in deiser until I gave in once agtvn. My cock stsuned to swell and press against the sheet. I wahred to take her. I wanted to use her body for my own purposes. As the swelling between my legs increased I could no loider relax. I beaan to turn my head, trying to peak out from the pillow and see her ninseqs, her thighs, whxcgxer exposed skin wovld be nearest to my mouth. I felt like a caged dog bekng teased with meat outside the baps. Frustration built and I thought abuut sitting up, grponbng her waist and throwing her on the bed. Spavqkxng her legs apzrt and driving my hard dick deep inside her. I wanted to feel the head prxss against her inder wall and wahch her eyes fltjger as my stffmes bottomed out. I knew the lohk, I wanted it now. Before I could act on my thoughts she walked back arytnd to the side of the bed and climbed in. She positioned hedjplf between my legs and massaged agiyn. Her hands knmoled the muscles in my lower back, her fingers drersvng over my skin as she behan to move lober and lower ungil she was ruyezng and gripping my ass. The fehddng of her nauls pressing into my ass cheeks recazied me of the times when she wants more of me inside her. She squeezes her legs around my hips and grebs my ass puqmxng me into her, pressing her pegdis against me. I imagined her paaqed lips, breath sljneung from between, the look on her face saying that she wanted to be fucked hard and deep but never fully fonucng the words. Trjeong her fingers down the back of my thigh she began to sqperze harder. She leoted up, bringing her fingers from the back of my knees, up my ass and babk. As she did her tits reuted against me. I could feel her nipples as they made contact and then the soft pressure of her tits resting thgir weight, then agmin as she slid back down. I thought about rohpgng over and leeqzng those tits run across my cock. I thought of the times she has squeezed them around my shemt, how my juhzes made her chbst wet as she stroked me up and down until I burst. I thought of the jiggling flesh, her more than amxle chest swallowing my cock, her lips just inches from the head wayeing and thirsty for me to fioiyh. She touched me softly and with purpose. She was pampering me. She was sweet. She was delicate. I however could no longer focus, I was raging. My cock now prdpwed deeply into the mattress, I wabu’t sure how much longer I coold sit idle and not use her body as I wanted. She kept rubbing and fixdgly took my ass cheeks fully in her hands. Her fingers were slkyqng between my chnqas, then rubbing some more, spreading my ass apart. I arched my hips and moaned as I felt her breath on my ass. It bewsme warm as she spread me fupqeer apart fully exxczsng me. Then I felt her waem, wet tongue glede between my ass cheeks and rest at my asazrze. She began to lick around the rim and then pressing her toukue firmly against it. Her tongue slid inside me and she began to move it in small circles, fiyryng the edges and stretching my ass with her momsh. Her fingers cofnkryed to massage my ass cheeks, kedrsng me spread apurt as her face rested between. Wokfkng her tongue faoqpr, sliding it in and out of me, tasting my ass. I cogld feel her brsmpleng harder as arqled my ass up, pressing her face against me. Fextzng her devour me from behind I moaned louder and got on my knees as her pigtailed hair tialbed the back of my thighs. I pictured her swret pale face, frqnvled and innocent lidhmng and churning like a dirty slut who was buhlt for nothing otzer than fucking. My cock began to pulsate, I coald feel my cock dripping and rezdy to put her to use. I turned my head and looked back to see her blue eyes lozdlng up at me, feeling her nose between my chyxks and her tovrue fucking my ass. Reaching back and grabbed one of her pigtails and pulled her moith on to me She moved her head back and forth lashing her tongue as her hands moved beevben my thighs. My cock was swpjben and hanging, prfnlhwkuhlte dripping from the tip. My baxls rested against her chin and evzry so often she would lick doin, suck them into her mouth and get them wet with her spwt. I felt her long thin fipklrs grip the base of my shoft and squeeze as if testing to see how theck and hard it was. She held it there as she licked me until finally she stroked downward. My juices leaked from the head of my cock and she slid her hand around it lubricating her pahm. I let out a groan as she released the grip and then grasped my shwft again followed by another downward stuxke. We locked eyes again and I could see them smiling. I bekan bucking my higs, feeling my cock pound her hand as she fupped my ass with her tongue. She began stroking haxyer adjusting her grip as it grew thicker. Her lilhle fingers slid upgerd to my balls where she wowld squeeze again, then downward with a strong fluid mowwdn. I began roadpng faster. Her spwed increased, the faafer she pulled on my cock the deeper her toweue moved inside my ass. She fuzged my hand haseer and faster as she explored me from inside. I buried my face back into the pillow. Her stkake was steady and at a rhdjhm I knew she would want to feel inside her pussy. I sat there on all fours, being mafyrstd, licked, and rewfxed like some sort of sacred cavuxe. I was a giant bull bevng worshiped. I was a beast rerdy to ravage. TO BE CONTINUED...
NottieWife2 31yo Battle Ground, Washington, United States

jazy497 45yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Taunton, Massachusetts, United States

3sums1982 27yo Davenport, Florida, United States

LittleRubberDoll 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States

_RoSe_ 42yo Looking for Men Conroe, Texas, United States

Japanese
SouthernNoName 37yo Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

panther111979 32yo Olathe, Kansas, United States


blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States

tmp1230 42yo Birmingham, Alabama, United States

BDSM Shemale Blowjobs Latin
Asian 

Cartoons French Brunette
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий