суббота, 28 мая 2016 г.

Cristiano Ronaldo: I think I will retire at Real Madrid

RockinRobin46 48yo Griffin, Georgia, United States latinveronica07 22yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Los Angeles, California, United States bellagypse 48yo Salem, South Carolina, United States ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States

Cristiano Ronaldo: I think I will retire at Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo appears to have ended any hopes of returning to Manchester United by declaring his wish to retire a Real Madrid player. He has regularly been linked with a return to Old Trafford. more on Geo altCom tarraxxxy 30yo New York, New York, United States jlwhope 39yo Santa Rosa, California, United States LittleBitwTwist 31yo New York, New York, United States sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States Desireme2b4u 49yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Sheridan, Michigan, United States ILOVEBIGCOCKS63 44yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States truckgabx 21yo Walters, Oklahoma, United States dragonfye214 35yo Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States funcouple4014 44yo Rochester, New York, United States zaftigcharm 36yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States F_i_o_n_a 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG South Glens Falls, New York, United States pleaseme6934 42yo Dfw, Texas, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий